Silver Bridge Kayak Club (SBKC) draws members from the Boyne Valley and beyond. We run weekly trips on the River Boyne and elsewhere in Ireland and abroad when conditions allow. Activities include whitewater kayaking, canoeing and sea kayaking.
Beginners always welcome
Weekly trips on the River Boyne, near Slane. Frequent trips throughout Ireland, UK & Europe as well. New members are welcome to join year round if you can swim and you’re over twelve years of age.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Kayaking every weekend with regular midweek meets.
- Kayak safely, our members have many years of kayaking experience and river knowledge.
- Advice on kayaks, river wear and safety equipment.
- Group text alerts for all activities.
- Good craic and safe fun on the water.
Cost of Membership
The annual membership cost is €50 per person.
The membership term runs for a minimum of 12 months from August each year. Membership is open all year round. Membership cost is the same irrespective of when you join. Membership payment is accepted via PayPal or using major debit or credit cards below. Get Paddling, JOIN NOW!
How do I join?
1. Download Membership Form
Word Format / PDF Format
2. Complete the form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make Payment via PayPal or Debit Credit Card button below.
4. Bring the signed original on your first trip or if you contact us we can give you a postal address.